Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Vision Update
I had my appointment with the Neuro-opthamologist yesterday at UT Southwest Med Ctr to get his diagnosis of what's causing the loss of my peripheral vision. This guy is supposed to be the best of the best in North Texas. So he says that he thinks the problem is not the optic nerve, but with a cell layer in the retinas. Not sure why. So he sent me off for blood tests (they took nine vials) and I'll be back in two weeks for another round with him. He did say that he doesn't think that it is accident related. I disagree - it's just too great a coincidence. I'm running out of patience with this. Need to go from thinks to knows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dr. David Brown - Houston - one of the best in Nation. Friends with him - let me know if you want me to call. - Karen
Post a Comment