Saturday, October 18, 2008
Butch & Papa
Today was Play Day for Texas Rangers season ticket holders. I don't usually go to these things, been to too many already. But, Butch wanted to go so off we went. Taryn & Gran took Mandy shopping while I was left alone with Butch. OMG, my first time all alone with a grandkid! No problem. Butch was great - what a trooper..... He got to go out on the field and see all the sights at the ballpark - the locker room, the dugout, the bullpen, the press box, etc. He was miffed that the concession stands weren't open (he was hungry) and couldn't understand why no Ranger players were there...... So, I called the girls and we met them for dinner at TGI Fridays to end a very good day with my grandson..... Sorry there are no pictures - forgot the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment