Monday, June 22, 2009
Busy, Busy
As usual, no pics but it was a terrific early Father's Day on Saturday. After a Pappdeaux lunch / family reunion with Gran's family (an annual event but this time including Cathy who came in Friday night with Ashley), the kids and grandkids all came to our house. Man, what a zoo!!! The grandkids played really, really hard. I was exhausted! Slept really good. .... Then Sunday morning I went on a breakfast ride with some of the gang followed by a trip to see Mom, aka Grandma, aka Great Grandma, along with Connie, Jeremy, and Megan - four generations in one room. She was very tired and didn't look so good but Jelly Bean managed to cheer her up a bit before we took our leave to let her get some sleep. .... I am very, very lucky to have such a wonderful, thoughtful family. Proud of my boys & my girls & all my grandkids. Oh, and lucky to be here to enjoy them all. Thanks guys for making me feel special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment