Sunday, March 15, 2009
Jelly Bean Weekend
It's funny how lively the house is with a 3 year old around. Jelly Bean is spending the weekend with us while Erica wrestles with a fever - hopefully nothing serious. She has boundless energy which gets / keeps us moving. Yesterday, she insisted on lunch at Chuck E. Cheese's. Despite my thoughts to the contrary, I was not the only old man there. Seems that there were quite a few grandparents there. Ha - I'm not the only sucker in GP! ..... Then we were off the see the "cousins". Had a good visit in A town but we missed Booger who was spending the night with his Nana. Seems like a loooong time since I had seen them all but realized I've only missed two weekends - one sick and one while in Phoenix. Am I too attached to my family? Maybe, maybe not..... Oh & pictures? Gran's camera is on the fritz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
um, i thought you had some high powered digital SLR? what happened to it?
Post a Comment